Snapchat is one of the most popular video sharing applications that allows you to take photos, add text, record videos, and share them with friends and loved ones that you can only see for a few seconds. And, here’s how to retrieve deleted messages from Snapchat. This is the most unique and amazing feature of this video sharing app where the photos you send or receive should only be displayed for 10 seconds before being permanently erased. You can also chat with your friends just like Facebook Messenger.
You can only talk to your friends through photos where you can see them for a few seconds before they disappear forever without leaving a trace on your phone. Recently, the app has the latest update with unique and interesting features such as Discover Messages for users. Snapchat has gained a lot of popularity among millions of users because of the inability to recover messages after a timer. But how accurate is it actually? Can Deleted Snapchat Messages Be Retrieved?
However, deleted photos and videos can be recovered by anyone. Yes, it is! There are several methods that can help you recover Snapchat photos or videos, so you can recover your data even if it has been deleted. Here is a detailed guide that shows you how to retrieve old Snapchat messages much easier.
Snapchat – video sharing application
Snapchat is the fastest way to share fun moments with friends. Snapchat gives you a unique ability to control how long your friends can see your messages, which allows you to set a timer up to 10 seconds and send it to anyone you want. Snapchat is an easy-to-use application and Android users can use the latest version 22.214.171.124.
How to Recover Data from Snapchat
Snapchat is a popular application that allows you to take photos, videos and share them with your friends. This application allows you to send photos so that recipients can view them for a specified amount of time and erase them permanently. Even though Snapchat messages disappear from the Snapchat app, they are not actually deleted from your phone. Here are two ways to recover or retrieve deleted data or messages from Snapchat. Check it!
1: Recover Deleted Data from Snapchat
Even if you delete a message from Snapchat, it will be saved in the memory of the device where the message is located. .nomedia kidney. This type of extension means all other apps should ignore it. Simply put, when photos and videos are deleted, they appear to be non-existent. But it still remains on your phone. Accessing this file again is very simple.
Step 1: File Manager
To recover Snapchat messages from your phone, you need to rename the file so that you can remove the ‘nomedia extension’.
This can be done using any file manager application. You can find the best file manager apps on the Google Play Store, or you can download APKs from the internet.
If you are using an Apple device, you will have to jailbreak your phone and find a suitable file manager application.
Some of the best file manager applications are Astro File Manager, OI File Manager, and File Expert.
2 – Rename the file
- Browse files using the nomedia extension. All kinds of apps ignore this file format, so the data is not visible. These are all messages from Snapchat.
- Remove the extension by selecting each message and renaming it.
- This will allow other apps to index and display the thumbnails for viewing again.
- Find your deleted data and dig it up so you can recover Snapchat photos.
2: Use the dumpster application
Garbage Bin is a Google Play Store app that works as a trash can for your Android phone. Dumpster provides the ability to recover deleted content from Android devices including images, video, audio, PDF, zip, mp3, mp4, ppt, doc, avi, mpg, jpg, rar and all common file types. . No need to root your device, even an internet connection is not required! This is the best application to retrieve deleted data from your Snapchat.
- First, install the trash can application. on your Android mobile device.
- Then open the Snapchat photo or video.
- Now you need to go to the Dumpster app where you can find your snapshots or videos.
- All you need to do is turn on the Dumpster application so that you can find Snapchat videos or photos on Dumpster.
Note: This method will only work if you have not previously opened any Snapchat photos or videos.
How to Recover Data on iOS?
To recover Snapchat messages from Apple products such as iPhone or iPad, use FoneLab’s iPhone data recovery application. This application helps you to recover deleted data from iPhone or iPad.
You can use this app to recover data from various apps. In this tutorial, we will use it to recover Snapchat data from iPhone.
Here’s how to recover data from your iOS device:
- Download and install the FoneLab tool. Windows PC or Mac
- Connect your iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod) to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once your phone has recovered from iOS device mode, a Start Scan button will appear on your device.
- Click the “Start Scan” button to start scanning.
- After the scanning process is complete, from the menu select the section from which you want to recover data. In this case, select “Snapchat messages”.
- Now select all deleted messages you want to recover and click Recover button to retrieve deleted information.
- Choose a destination folder and wait for the Snapchat messages to be recovered.
How to Recover Messages on Android?
FoneLab also makes data recovery tools for Android devices. You can easily recover Snapchat messages on your Android device using the FoneLab tool.
Follow these simple steps to recover messages on android:
- Download, then install FoneLab Android Data Recovery Tool. Windows PC or Mac
- Go to your phone settings and enable USB debugging mode on your Andoird device.
- Then connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- The FoneLab program will detect your Android device.
- Go to the Android Data Recovery tab and select ‘Contacts and Messages’.
- Select the option and your phone will be rooted.
- Next, you can see the deleted mail.
- Select the deleted messages you need and click the Recover button.
- Will message is restored.
Here are two simple ways to recover or retrieve deleted data like photos and videos on Snapchat. Hope this tutorial will guide you through the best way to recover or retrieve deleted photos and videos from Snapchat video sharing application. Enjoy the bite!