Can I View and Update Donation Methods in The App?
Currently, the web version of Realm (onRealm.org) only allows you to add credit card information, view upcoming payment information, edit bank information, and more. But these are things we hope to add to the connect app in the future!
How Do I Manage My Realm Account?
To change your current account password, update your email address, or change your profile information, you will need to log in to the web version of Realm (onRealm.org). Just click on your name in the upper-right corner of the screen and then select my account. We look forward to adding account management capabilities to the connect app in the future.
How Do I Change My Notification Settings?
To change how the connect app sends notifications:
- Open the extension menu from the app navigation. On android, tap the expand menu icon. On ios, tap more.
- Tap settings.
- In the notification method section, enter your email address, mobile phone number to send sms to and choose whether you want to receive push notifications on your device.
- Choose to receive a daily summary (one email per day) of your group or team’s highlights via email or push notifications.
- To customize the type of notifications you receive from groups and teams, tap the group or team’s name, choose a notification method, then tap done.
How Do I Delete Inbox Messages?
Currently, you can only delete inbox messages that you send. Deleting messages from your inbox will also delete everyone’s messages, so be careful! If you want to delete inbox messages sent by others, you can archive them. This will move the message from the recent section to the archives section. In the future, we hope to be able to add a way to delete messages in the inbox from the connect app.
How To Delete Chat Messages?
Currently, only chats can be archived. This will move the chat to the archived section of the chat screen. We hope to be able to add a way to delete chats in the connect app in the future.
How Do I Add People When They Have Marked Attendance?
You can only add people when the current web version of Realm (onRealm.org) displays their presence. This is a feature we hope to add to the connect app experience in the future!
Why Can’t I Reply to A Post In My News Feed?
When someone makes a post in your news feed, you can turn off replies to that post. So, if you can’t reply to a post, it’s because the person who created the post chose not to use replies.
How Do I Apply Rewards to My Appointments?
To apply a gift to your appointment:
- On ios, tap the donate option. On android, tap the expand menu icon, then tap donate.
- On the gifts tab, click create gift.
- Select a gift and click continue.
- Choose a payment method, then click offer.
When you provide the promised funds, the gift is automatically added to your pledge. You can see the updated progress in the appointment bar on the pledges tab.
If you have any questions about donations or pledges, please contact your organization’s Realm admin.
How Do I Manage My Appointments?
Only managers and employees can edit existing appointments. Current employees must log into the web version of Realm (onRealm.org) to modify appointment frequency, delete appointments, or make other appointments. If you have any questions about donations or pledges, please contact your organization’s Realm admin.
I Can’t Log into The Realm Connect App. What Can I Do?
I get the error message “the email and password you entered does not match our records.”
To reset your password for logging into the connect app, tap forgot password. Then log in with your new password. See below for details on how to reset your password.
I get a “not found” error when trying to reset my password.
Contact a church member to verify that you have a connect app login. If not, ask a church employee to send you an invitation code or email. See below for details on invitation codes and emails.
How do i receive invitations to the Realm connect app?
To log into the Realm connect app, you must first create a Realm account. For more information on the method your church uses to create a new account for the Realm connect app, contact your church staff.
Your church can email you Realm invitations.
To create an account for the Realm connect app:
- Find the Realm invitation in your email. If you don’t see the email, check your email’s spam folder to make sure it wasn’t sent by mistake.
- Click the link in the email.
- Enter your email address and create a password for your account. You can now use this account information to log into the Realm connect app.
Your church may provide an invitation code that you use in the application.
To create an account for the Realm connect app:
- Get a Realm connect app invitation code from your faculty member.
- Download the app and run it on your mobile device.
- Don’t have an account? List.
- Enter the invitation code and tap continue.
How Do I Reset My Realm Connect App Password?
If your password doesn’t work, you can ask us to create a new one in your email.
- Open the Realm connect app and tap forgot password.
- Enter your email address and tap send email.
- Check the email from the Realm team. If you don’t see the email, check your email’s spam folder to make sure it wasn’t sent by mistake.
- Click the link in the email and follow the instructions to create a new password for logging into the Realm connect app.
Download Realm Connect App below.